Online Sex Therapy & Sexualities Education
Improving Sex, Intimacy & Relationships
Effective, Convenient, & Confidential Online Therapy
Welcome to Bloom Behavioral Health!
Megan Neitling, LMHC, CST is one of ten AASECT Certified Sex Therapists in Indiana. Megan specializes in providing Online Sex Therapy and Sexualities Education to Couples and Individuals.
Megan Neitling, LMHC, CST is an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, Sexualities Educator, and Mental Health Therapist.
Megan specializes in Couples and Individual Therapy for sex, intimacy, communication, affair recovery, sexual shame or guilt, sexual pain disorders, kinks/fetishes, monogamy/non-monogamy, & LGBTQ+
Online Services & Specialities
Sex Therapy is a specialty within Psychotherapy and Mental Health which focuses on the treatment of concerns related to Human Sexuality, Sexual Health, Sexual Functioning, or Sexual Pleasure.
Megan is one of ten AASECT Certified Sex Therapists in Indiana.
Couples or Partners Therapy
We may work on improving their listening, communication, desire, intimacy, or pleasure within their relationship(s). Couples or partners may work to overcome difficult times in their relationship, grow together, create new goals for the relationship(s), or express feelings in a safe environment.
Individuals may focus on their their mental health, relationship(s), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or sexual health. Individuals will work to identify areas within their life they want to improve or process within therapy.
Providing therapy to polycules or various relationship structures including: Ethical Non-Monogamy, Open Relationships, Polycules, Polyamory, Swinging.
We may focus on increasing communication, processing emotional hurts, managing jealousy, discussing boundaries and agreements, or exploring the relationship structure in a safe space.
Sexualities Education helps folx learn accurate and comprehensive information in order to make informed decisions for their body regarding sex, gender, or sexual orientation.
Online Therapy: The Benefits
Bloom Behavioral Health provides online, or virtual, Mental Health Therapy, Sex Therapy, and Sexualities Education to anyone living in the state of Indiana via Video TeleHealth.
Benefits of Online Therapy:
- More Privacy and Confidentiality
- Couples Counseling Benefits
- You and your spouse/partner no longer need to be in the same physical space for therapy!
- Call in to the same video session from two different locations.
- Saves Time
- No need to deal with traffic or commuting to the Therapy office
- No more sitting in a waiting room
- Some Cost Reduction
- Less need for child care
- Less transportation costs
- Less time off work
- Portability of Location
- Attend appointments from any private location on a laptop or mobile device (bedroom, home office, work office, parked car, backyard, etc.)
- Increased Access To Specialized Services
- With only 10 Certified Sex Therapists in Indiana, you can receive access to specialized Sex Therapy for you and/or your partner.
Online, or Virtual, Therapy is conducted using a HIPAA complaint video platform.
Each video Therapy session has a unique and protected video link that will be generated prior to your session and sent to you.
Just like a face-to-face appointment, your Online Therapy is private and confidential.
Learn more about Online Therapy by reading my F&Qs page.
Common Reasons To Begin Sex Therapy
Common reasons to begin Sex Therapy include but are not limited to:
- Ineffective communication about sex, intimacy, or pleasure
- Ineffective general communication and listening (fighting, arguing, shutting down, etc.)
- Issues with sexual desire or arousal (mismatched desires or having little to no desire and arousal)
- Mismatched Love Langues
- Issues initiating sex
- Boredom in the bedroom
- Decreased emotional connection
- Enhancing sex, intimacy, and connection after children
- Wanting to improve pleasure or orgasms
- Performance issues (erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, or arousal issues)
- Sexual exploration
- Integrating fantasies, kinks, or fetishes
- Infidelity or affair recovery (emotional or sexual)
- Unmet sexual needs in a relationship or marriage
- Anxiety or Depression related to your relationship, sex, pleasure, sexual functioning, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Guilt or shame around sex
- Overcoming jealousy or insecurity
- Exploring ethical non-monogamy (polyamory, open relatioships, swinging, the lifestyle, etc.)
- Sexual pain disorders
- Issues with porn use
- Issues with masturbation
- Sexless marriage or relationship
- Difficulty relaxing to engage in, or enjoy, sex
- Wanting accurate and comprehensive Sexualities Education
- LGBTQIAP+ issues or conerns
- & more!
What Does Megan Provide Clients In Sex Therapy?
Megan can provide the following during Therapy. Please note, each client’s needs or goals in therapy are unique and this list is not exhaustive.
- Provide an understanding about your roles in the relationship dynamic
- Provide an understanding about the relationship dynamics that are not “functional” and help create positive changes
- Improve communication and listening with new skills and techniques
- Normalize talking about sex, intimacy, desires, pleasure, and orgasms
- Deepen your emotional and sexual intimacy
- Provide Sexualities Education
- Provide tools and skills for pleasure enhancement
- Provide therapy that increases your sexual confidence and skills
- Reduce jealousy, insecurity, or fear through intentional therapeutic work
- Provide interventions and therapy to rebuild trust after an affair
- Help discover your love languages and learn to speak your partner’s language
- Provide tools to help couples begin sexual exploration
- Process feelings, emotions, or reactions about the sexual relationship and sexual functioning
- & Much more!
- Provide therapy that allows introspection and exploration about sex, intimacy, desire, and pleasure
- Provide sexualities education
- Teach the skills for you to love and accept yourself
- Provide therapy to process shame or guilt about sex or pleasure
- Teach skills to enhance pleasure and orgasm
- Allow you to have a deeper understanding of your sexual needs, values and personal desires
- Provide a deeper level of understanding about your sexual history and sexual script
- Reduce sexual anxiety or sexual pain through therapy
- Provide emotional support and resources during life transitions (LGBTQIAP+)
- Provide safe and brave space to explore and improve concerns or issues
- & Much more!
“Eroticism requires active engagement and willful intent.”
– E. Perel
“Sex lies at the root of life…”
Email Megan Directly
Want to contact Megan to discuss scheduling and availability?
Skip the phone tag and email Megan here!
Contact Megan Neitling, LMHC, CST
Email Megan using the form below to discuss availability and scheduling.
Please submit your name, email address, phone number, and message.
For Mental Health Emergencies Call 911 Or Visit Your Nearest Hospital
Confidentiality Notice: By submitting this request form, you are acknowledging that there are inherent confidentiality risks communicating via email. By communicating with Bloom Behavioral Health via email, you agree that Bloom Behavioral Health has your authority and direction to also communicate with you by email.
Call Megan Neitling, LMHC, CST
*To request, or inquire, about therapy services, email Megan using the “contact” feature on the website.
Your sessions are held online, from anywhere in Indiana, via a HIPAA secure video platform. You can use a mobile phone, tablet, or computer to access the video session.
Session Rates & Payment Methods
Learn more about Session Rates on the F&Qs page.
Accepted Payment Methods: Credit, Debit, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Please note, Megan Neitling, LMHC, CST does not accept insurance.
- Information on Superbills for potential Out of Network Reimbursement can be found here.